Accenture has named a total of 647 people to managing director and senior managing director, with women taking up 30% of the total. According to Pierre Nanterme, Accenture’s chairman and CEO, each of the individuals promoted to MDs and senior MDs has demonstrated leadership, passion, and energy in serving Accenture’s clients. The promotion, Nanterme said, reflects the company’s commitment to provide people with opportunities to develop and grow in their careers. Diversity is also essential to a high-performing, talent-led organization, prompting Accenture to give 30% of the promotion to women. Accenture has more than 145,000 women employees, or more than one third of its global workforce.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information