At least 22 business process outsourcing (BPO) companies are joining the five-month BPO Roadshow in the Philippines which will start in August. The companies participating include Ingram Micro, Accenture, Alorica, Convergys, Telus, The Results Companies, Concentrix, Acquire BPO, Cognizant, HGS, SAP Concur, Capital One. AHM Philippines, Ernst & Young Global Services Philippines Inc., Optum, Shell Business Operations Manila, SLK, Neusoft, Sitel, Asurion, SeidoPro, and Wells Fargo. The roadshow will help foster camaraderie between workers of the participating BPO firms through sports competition and other related activities and will also include jobs fairs in the provinces. The opening event of the sports competition between the companies is scheduled for May 27 at the Meralco Theatre in Pasig City.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information