Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Global TeleForce said it will continue refining its contact center and BPO services in order to scale in line with the changing climate of Australia’s National Broadband Network. The company, which operates a facility in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, in the Philippines, said the completion of the NBN would mean that the market in Australia will mature, which in turn will trigger much steeper competition. To address competition, the company is further investing in resource areas such as skills development for the company’s human capital, its in-house knowledge base and dedicated research. When it comes to the company’s service portfolio towards ISPs and telcos, the market dictates the need to adapt to the changing climate of the NBN, said Hitesh Parekh, the founder and managing director of Global TeleForce. The company is one of the pioneer providers of outsourcing and offshore services for NBN-enabled telecommunication companies in Australia.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information