Technology-enabled BPO solutions provider iQor has broken ground on its second site in Iloilo City as part of its efforts to meet demand from a growing number of clients. iQor CEO Gary Praznik said there is an accelerated demand for the company’s customer care services in the ecommerce and retail verticals. The BPO firm opened one of the first English-speaking contact centers in the Philippines in 1999. Since then, the company has grown to more than 22,000 employees in the country spanning 11 facilities. Last year, iQor opened a 2,500 contact center in Santa Rosa, Philippines, that is now at full capacity. In Iloilo, iQor opened its first center in 2016, providing customer care, technical support and chat services. Praznik said the talent in Iloilo is well equipped to take on the role of handling increasingly complex customer interaction across various communication channels.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information