A business process outsourcing company recently conducted a local job fair for persons with disabilities and out-of-school youth in Davao City. Erwin Cagape, of the Public Employment Service Office Davao (PESO-Davao), said Sutherland Global Services Philippines Inc. opened its recruitment activity to persons with disabilities and out-of-school candidates who want to become call center agents. Meanwhile, PESO-Talomo also held an overseas job fair for applicants who are interested in working as service household workers in Qatar, Malaysia, Kuwait, Singapore, and Oman.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information