Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Prople Inc is offering its services to small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in the Philippines especially during their expansions stage. Prople, which provides tailor-fitted services for finance and accounting, taxation, human resource and data management, said financial management is very important for SMEs, especially those that are planning to expand. Prople president and CEO Alma Luz Borja said some businesses do not thoroughly understand the competitive advantages of tapping an outsourcing firm to do the job for them. SMEs are the lifeblood of the country’s economy, accounting for 99.6% of all the registered business in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information