Fresh college graduates, employees seeking better options or a career shift can expect a large number of openings in the business process outsourcing (BPO) sector and other sectors during the third leg of the Manila Bulletin Classifieds Job Fair at Trinoma Mall in Quezon City. Edna Perlada, assistant manager for Classified Advertising, said openings in BPO, sales, banking and finance, insurance, real estate and manufacturing will all be available during the two-day job fair and a huge number of BPO companies are expected to be present at the job fair.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information