Sophi Inc, a boutique outsourcing center based in Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, will be celebrating a decade of successful operation in the highly competitive Philippine outsourcing industry this August, according to a company announcement. The company started in 2008 with just seven agents and became the main contact center for Boston-based startup StudentsOnly.com. In 2009, Sophi expanded its line of business, and ventured into working with startups in the food, travel and education space. Now the company specializes in outsourcing for small businesses and startups based in the United States and Europe. The BPO has a carefully curated roster of clients as SOPHI prefers to take in more unconventional businesses like a tuxedo rental company and a mobile staffing app. CEO Chloe Franken-Ututalum said the company’s success could be attributed to its family of clients and employees.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information