Woods Bagot, a global architectural and consulting firm founded in Australia, is targeting international companies operating in the Philippines’ flourishing business process outsourcing (BPO) sector for its 36-storey grade-A office tower in Makati City. The building, developed by BPE Asia Real Estate Fund LP, features a 56,000 square-meter complex, with flexible planning of floor-plates that will create a superior environment. It has open stairs and voids creating an engaging and well-connected workplace. A network of green and open spaces will also feature throughout the development, including a permanent installation celebrating the work of local artists and sculptors. The ground floor will include double height lobbies and reception spaces as well as retail outlets, with through-site pedestrian connections to the adjoining streets.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information