About 4,000 job seekers are expected to attend the employment fair called “Wake Up Manila” on July 6 and 7, with business process outsourcing (BPO) firms joining at least 30 companies offering jobs. At least 1,000 jobs will be available, from entry level to supervisory positions, in customer service, outsourcing, banking, sales, advertising, education, hospitality among others. Springboard Philippines, the organizer of the event, expects among the 4,000 attendees joining the event, to be a strong presence of new graduates who are now coming onto the job market. Wake Up Manila is an initiative that promotes person-to-person interaction between employers and job seekers. Established in 2014, Springboard Philippines offers various programs and services, such as executive search, manpower and contingent hiring. “Wake Up Manila” is held at the SMX Convention Center in the Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information