Tonkin Corporation, a business outsourcing, data and media company spanning the US, Australia, Singapore and the Philippines, said more marketers are hiring external providers of relevant data they need for their business. A survey conducted by Tonkin showed that 73% of business owners, marketing managers, fundraisers and sales professionals use purchased lists for lead generation. Tonkin’s CEO, Kenelm Tonkin, said companies find it more cost-effective to have experts provide the data they need and growing companies often find it challenging to predict in sufficient time what data is needed. Tonkin’s data division offers telephone-verified marketing lists, marketing software and data cleansing services.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information