Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Tonkin Corporation has noticed a 623% spike in inquiries for its outsourcing services following the UK’s decision to exit the European Union. Tonkin CEO Kenelm Tonkin said from 27th June, the company saw a surgein inquiries for outsourcing services, customer support, help desks and technical support services, mostly coming from the UK. Most of the inquiries were from small to medium sized businesses. Tonkin Corporation is a business outsourcing, data and media company spanning the US, Australia, Singapore and the Philippines. Tonkin’s 250-seat operations center is located in downtown Makati, Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information