An institution that aims to hone the skills of Cebuanos so that they can better respond to the needs of business process outsourcing (BPO) and information technology (IT) companies here and abroad has opened a campus in Cebu. The Cebu Technical Vocational Training and Assessment Academy Inc (VocTech) opened its campus at the second floor of BAI Center in barangay Basak San Nicolas, Cebu City. The opening brings VocTech’s wide range of ICT courses closer to the public. All of the courses VocTech is offering are TESDA-accredited and are also aligned with the K+12 program. It added that the institution serves as a training ground for future and practicing ICT professionals.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information