Top business process outsourcing (BPO) companies in Makati have been invited to invest or expand in Davao, especially at the 250-hectare mixed-used township development in the city’s Tigatto District. According the MindaNews report, the Board of Investments (BOI) in Southern Mindanao is set to hold meetings with the top 20 BPO firms in Makati with the hope of bringing them to Davao City. BOI Southern Mindanao Chief Gil Dureza said the board is hoping to convince at least five of the top 20 BPO companies to consider Davao for their expansion plans. Dureza, however, noted that one of concerns of the BPO companies in putting up sites in Davao is finding talent with the right skills. Dureza did not name the top 20 BPO companies that the BOI Southern Mindanao will be talking to.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information