Hinduja Global Solutions, the business process outsourcing (BPO) arm of India’s Hinduja Group, has reported a 67.57% decline in consolidated net profit for Q4 2015. Hinduja Global Solutions, which has 38,747 employees, including about 6,400 in the Philippines, announced that its net profit reached just INR171.1m (USD2.51m), lower than the INR527.6m (USD7.76m) in the same period a year ago. The company’s consolidated net sales, however, grew by 20.53% during the quarter under review. Hinduja Global Solutions CEO Partha DeSarkar said increased investments in ramp-ups and exit costs related to unprofitable clients took its toll on profitability.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information