Business process outsourcing (BPO) firms are among the 80 companies or locators participating in the annual job fair at the Clark Freeport. The job fair has been organized by the Clark Development Corporation (CDC). At least 4,000 jobs are up for grabs at this year’s ‘Get Hots (Hired on the Spot) on Christmas Job Fair 2018’. The fair is to be held at the Event Center, SM City Clark on November 29th. CDC president and CEO Noel Manankil said the fair is open to all applicants with various educational backgrounds including professionals, college graduates, vocational school graduates, high school graduates, and undergraduates. He said the participating companies include BPO firms, small and medium enterprises, and retail, services, and manufacturing firms, among others. The event is a CDC project in partnership with Clark Investors and Locators Association, Department of Labor and Employment-Region 3, and Public Employment Service Offices of Pampanga.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information