Philippine developers racing to build mixed-used developments outside Metro Manila, thanks to the country’s growing business process outsourcing (BPO) sector. According to real estate analyst Jones Lang Lasalle, the growth of the BPO market and the growing tourism market in areas outside of Metro Manila has resulted in the growth of demand for mixed-used projects. There are 3,000 hectares of land currently being developed outside Metro Manila and the land may be used for projects in the office, residential, retail, and hotel sectors. Among the mixed-use and BPO offices projects outside Metro Manila is the Suntech iPark development, which is a master-planned 25-hectare commercial, business, and lifestyle district in Imus, Cavite.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information