Capitalizing on Davao’s reputation as one of the top emerging business process outsourcing (BPO) destinations in the country, property giant Megaworld announced that it will build two office towers in the city. Megaworld said the two office towers – One Republic Plaza and Emperador House – will add 30,000 square meters of office space to the Davao Park District in Lanang, Davao City. Megaworld Senior Vice President Jericho Go said the availability of skilled talent for the BPO sector in Davao City will make the city a hot pick for location. Megaworld has the largest number of companies in its roster of existing office space clients, most of which are from the IT-BPO industry.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information