A Pinnacle Real Estate Consulting Services report showed that the demand for office space by the business process outsourcing (BPO) industry continues to grow amid worries over the protectionist policy of US president Donald Trump. In its market insight for the first quarter of 2017, Pinnacle revealed that the Philippines remains on top of the list for US outsourcing companies. Pinnacle’s market commentary comes at a time when the BPO sector in Cebu, currently the world’s seventh most competitive, is on track of increasing its revenues and employment by 2020. The BPO industry here employed a total of 130,260 workers as of 2016 with PHP3.8 billion in salaries per month.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information