The provincial government of Negros Occidental has inked a 15-year joint venture agreement with the Negros Property Management and Development Corp (NMPDC) on the management of the Negros First Cyber Centre (NFCC) in Bacolod City. The NFCC is a business process outsourcing (BPO)-oriented “technopark” that features more than 14,000 square meters of leasable office spaces for BPOs and commercial establishments comprising the first phase. Negros Occidental Governor Alfredo Marañon Jr. sad the development of the NFCC, which is located in Bacolod City, is part of the Provincial Government’s Negros First Agenda, which identifies key strategic programs and projects that will spur the local economy. The second phase of the NFCC will include 135,000 square meters of floor space, with 94,500 square meters to be leased. The two phases are expected to bring in more than 20,000 direct full-time employment to Negrenses once fully developed.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information