Conduent Inc. has filed a lawsuit against outsourcing major Cognizant Technology Solutions alleging breach of contract and fraud action in a court in the state of New York. The 45-page lawsuit seeks to recover damages of over USD150m through the litigation filed on April 12. The dispute between the two companies involves the replacement of the electronic processing system for New York Medicaid Management Information System. Conduent alleged that Cognizant failed to perform, and it neglected to follow even the most rudimentary software development processes, unbecoming of an organization that claims the highest levels of professional certifications.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information