Sitel Philippines chief operations officer Craig Reines said artificial intelligence can actually exist alongside workers in the business process outsourcing (BPO) space. During the recent Asia CEO Forum, Reines expounded on the opportunities presented by AI and why robots can help boost business. He said AI will not replace humans but will instead help reduce mundane tasks for workers who can then focus on learning new skills. Reines made the pronouncement to assuage fears that robots will replace workers in the BPO space. He said it is not human versus machine that is the business challenge, but human and machine versus various other problems.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information