An executive from Accenture has called on business process outsourcing (BPO) workers to adapt to new technologies. Accenture chief executive Bhaskar Ghosh stressed that BPO workers must be able to work with new technologies, so they will continue to be relevant in the future. Accenture recently unveiled “Liquid Studio,” which will be dedicated to training employees on artificial intelligence. The newest Accenture facility features customizable applications and voice-controlled “chat bots” that can run home appliances. Accenture is a leading global professional services company providing a range of strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations services and solutions.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information