A report by global research and consultancy firm Oxford Business Group (OBG) showed that the business process outsourcing industry continues to fuel economic growth in the Philippines, along with agriculture and manufacturing industries. OBG’s publication said the three sectors are well supported by the government’s planned reforms. Moreover, the outsourcing sector is projected to generate as much as USD39bn in revenue over the next six years. The socioeconomic agenda of President Rodrigo R. Duterte hinges largely on continuing and maintaining macroeconomic policies of the previous administration as well as implementing a comprehensive tax reform program.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information