Bulgarian-based Sofica Group has rebranded as TeleTech after its acquisition in 2014. Sofica Group has completed a smooth transition from a business process outsourcing (BPO) company to one focused on customer experience management. In a statement, TeleTech said the addition of Sofica to the TeleTech family of companies has helped drive more sustained outcomes for its multinational clients, including higher customer satisfaction and increased profitability. Sofica’s customer experience center offers services to customers in 26 languages. The acquisition further boosts TeleTech’s presence in Sofia and Provdiv in Bulgaria. TeleTech is looking to continue to hire German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian and English speakers.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information