The anti-drug campaign of the Philippine National Police (PNP) is expected to reach business process outsourcing (BPO) offices in Metro Manila. National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) director Chief Supt. Oscar Albayalde has ordered district police directors to step up the implementation of Oplan Tokhang in exclusive villages, condominium units and BPO offices. In Oplan Tokhang, policemen go to houses or establishments to ask those who are involved in illegal drugs, either as users or pushers, to stop using or peddling drugs. Since Oplan Tokhang was launched in July, more than 600,000 users and drug peddlers have surrendered to authorities.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information