Digital services provider Voyager Innovation is pushing for a new digital employee rewards and incentive systems for business process outsourcing (BPO) firms. The incentives system will help outsourcing companies respond to the changing workforce landscape. The new system enables enterprises to credit rewards to the electronic wallets of employees in real time. The wallet can be use for purchases of items online. The incentives system will also help BPO companies keep millennial talent. Millennials are predicted to make up 50% of the global workforce by 2020, according to a study conducted by PwC. Attrition rate in the BPO industry was as high as 20% in 2014.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information