Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Customer Contact Channels (C3), is spending up to USD10m to set up facilities outside of Metro Manila, with the target of opening two new facilities in two years. The Florida-headquartered firm also seeks to double the number of its employees in the country in the next five years. Sudhir Agarwal, C3 Global chief executive officer, said the firm wants to expand its operations to two locations outside of the urban capital. So far, they have narrowed down their options to three locations, including Davao. Agarwal said C3 eyes to invest USD5m to USD10m to establish the two new facilities, in addition to its office in Taguig City. Aside from investing in the new facilities, C3 targets to expand in the Philippine market through acquisitions, the executive said.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information