Brazil-headquartered outsourcing firm Stefanini is investing more in Asia Pacific and North America to achieve its goal of growing 25% in the two regions by 2020. Stefanini’s US headquarters in the Detroit area is set for completion in H1 of 2017. The company has been present in the US for almost 15 years. It also plans physical changes in various offices in Asia Pacific, which Stefanini said is strategic for the company’s global growth. According to Marco Stefanini, global CEO, IT service providers such as Stefanini have an even greater challenge – to promote business transformation. He stressed that Stefanini brings together the latest in cognitive intelligence, loyalty platforms, robotics, and BPO, among other solutions, to assist customers in the digital transformation.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information