Contact centers in the Philippines are moving towards compliance with data privacy laws. This was announced by Jojo Uligan, president of the Contact Center Association of the Philippines (CCAP). Uligan said members of CCAP are ramping up efforts to fully comply with data privacy laws amid rising data protection threats. The group’s concerns are how data protection threats will affect the industry and the Philippine economy and the way people do business, Uligan said. He stressed that members of CCAP have already been educated about the value and importance of full compliance to data privacy laws. The next move would be to implement the provisions of the law, Uligan said.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information