Job offerings for call center agents will dominate the government-sponsored job fair in Antique province on 26 October. Organized by the Public Employment Services Office (PESO) in Antique, the job fair will see a number of companies offering local and international job opportunities. Call centers will have the biggest number of job offerings during the job fair, followed by Semirara Mining Corporation. In partnership with the Department of Labor and Employment and Association of PESO Managers in the province, the event will be held at Advance Central College (ACC) Annex, Ricarze St, San Jose, said Myra Pe, PESO Manager, Province of Antique. The business process outsourcing (BPO) industry is considered as one of the major players in the labor force in Western Visayas, where the province of Antique belongs, according to the Department of Labor and Employment.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information