The Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI) is planning to strengthen its alliance with the academic community to ensure that graduates have the right skills to meet the current needs of the private sector. CCCI vice president Teodoro Locson said the promising growth of the business process outsourcing (BPO) industry is faced with problems on the lack of supply of engineers, programmers, and English-speaking graduates that have high level of comprehension. Under the plan, CCCI will work with the academe to revisit their investments made in training to ensure that graduates will be able to get decent and high-paying jobs.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information