Canon Business Process Services (Canon), a provider of managed services and technology, is sending experts to attend the International Legal Technology Association (ILTA) conference in Maryland to offer insights on the latest industry trends and best practices. Canon will highlight its CaseData cloud-based discovery platform during the conference. The platform allows legal teams to collaboratively process, search, review and produce documents for legal discovery and regulatory matters. Canon provides discovery and document management services to 44 of the 2016 Am Law 200 firms, including two of the top five firms. In the Philippines, Canon Business Process Services maintains a team of experienced professionals at its Pasig City location.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information