Business process outsourcing firm Boomsourcing, originally called Teleserve, was named as one of the 50 fastest-growing companies in Utah by the Utah Business Magazine. Boomsourcing, which has offices in Utah, the Philippines and Mexico, was among the companies selected and ranked based on financial data submitted to independent accountants for analysis. This is the first year that the company applied for the list, making it to the 45th spot. Boomsourcing CEO Jacob Munns said the recognition is pivotal for Boomsourcing and its employees. Boomsourcing helps companies generate and manage millions of conversations that range from new leads, customer satisfaction, and support and renewal services.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information