An alliance among small business process outsourcing (BPO) companies in the Philippines will help ensure the survival of these firms against bigger foreign outsourcing companies. This was the pronouncement of Michael Cubos, founder of call center firm Performance 360 Global Services. Cubos founded Performance 360 Global Network, a group of small call center firms initially in Cebu, Davao and Dumaguete. Cubos said the alliance will allow small BPO players to help each other, back excess jobs from other members in the group, and survive the competition. The network currently has five member firms.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information