With the hiring of two industry veterans, Canon Business Process Services (Canon) expects to enhance the discovery and support capabilities of its Canon Discovery Services division. According to the firm, Erin Corken and Brian Ingram are joining the company as sales solution engineer and manager, respectively. As a lawyer, Corken has wide experience working at leading international law firms, as well as Fortune 100 corporations. She has overseen various discovery-related matters including large-scale global eDiscovery projects. She has also worked with clients to efficiently and cost-effectively meet their discovery needs. Ingram has 25 years of experience in the industry, which includes managing litigation support departments at large law firms and corporations. As such, he has directed litigation and eDiscovery departments at several Am Law 100 firms.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information