IAOP, the global standard-setting organization and advocate for the outsourcing profession, has announced that it will induct leaders from KPMG and Toyota into its prestigious Leadership Hall of Fame. Dave Brown, global head for shared services and outsourcing advisory and principal at KPMG in the US, and Manjit Singh, chief information officer at Toyota Motor North America, will be honored for their “vision and leadership” that has shaped the industry’s landscape, the IAOP said in a statement. Established by IAOP in 2006, the Leadership Hall of Fame recognizes individuals for their outsourcing achievements. Jan Erik Aase, Chairman of IAOP’s Advocacy & Outreach Committee, said both Brown and Singh have been at the helm of the outsourcing industry from its beginning. Recipients of The Leadership Hall of Fame are selected by IAOP’s Advocacy & Outreach Committee and include buyers, advisors and outsourcing service providers from around the world.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information