Accenture has opened its new Accenture Intelligent Operations Center Fukuoka in Fukuoka Prefecture, as part of its expansion plans in Japan. The new Accenture Center will focus on helping enterprise clients drive innovation. In a statement, Accenture said the center will offer data analytics, and robotic process automation (RPA) technologies, as well as providing specific sector and business process expertise in areas such as accounting and finance, human resources, sales and marketing, and procurement. The opening of the center comes as Accenture posted 20 consecutive quarters of double-digit growth in Japan, according to Accenture Japan president and country managing director Atsushi Egawa. Accenture Fukuoka will work closely with Accenture’s innovation-generating network all over the world.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information