Canon Business Process Services (Canon), a provider of managed services and technology, has sealed a USD15.8m contract with three law firms, the company said in a press statement. The contract calls for Canon to implement a comprehensive range of document management, digital imaging and information governance services. The company said the new contract underscores Canon’s expertise in helping legal organizations contain costs, streamline operation efficiency and mitigate risk. All three firms are also considering proposals to leverage Canon’s comprehensive range of discovery services for future initiatives. Canon has been ranked as one of the top 50 outsourcing service providers for environmental stewardship. It operates a contact center in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information