Canon Business Process Services (Canon BPS) has released a new white paper that examines how digitizing core business processes can improve efficiency in businesses. Canon BPS, which has large operations across the US and the Philippines, noted that enterprises are challenged virtually every day to improve their outdated information systems and manual business processes, and to equip employees with the resources to address clients requirements. The company said the combination of automated workflow, business process management and robotic process automation enhances automation capabilities to a level of systematic decision making based on business rules. The white paper also spotlights four key best practices for managing information more intelligently: mapping the business process, clarifying where the data originates, identifying how the data is captured now, and assessing where the process could be automated.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information