Cresco Holdings Ltd, a Dubai-based outsourcing firm, has opened its shared services office in Cebu as part of its Asian expansion plan. The office, which is located at Cebu IT Park, marks Cresco’s entry into the country’s flourishing knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) sector. Michael Waechter, the company’s chief executive officer, said Cebu’s highly educated talent makes it attractive for Cresco. At its initial phase, Cresco will hire accountants and software developers for its Cebu office. It plans to expand its legal consultancy service in the city. Established in 2010, Cresco built a business by providing its clients with a strong service structure for accounting, compliance, process design, and legal consulting services. The Cebu office will be offering offshore support services delivering a full-service model incorporating customer support, finance, and accounting services.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information