UST Global, a California-headquartered IT services firm, is reportedly in the final stages of negotiations with private equity investor Carlyle Group for a possible stake acquisition. Initial reports said Carlyle Group is in talks to pick up a minority stake in UST Global for USD200m. The deal further shows that outsourcing and technology services continue to attract significant capital. Sources said a definitive agreement could be signed within a few weeks. A provider of IT and business process outsourcing services, UST Global has offices in US, India, Mexico, UK, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, and Poland.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information