Tieto, an IT software and service company, has bagged a three-year agreement with Swedish bank ICA Banken for systems, operations, and management of the bank’s new financial product. Pedram Tadayon, business area manager at Emric, which is part of Tieto, said the company will utilize its financial BPO expertise with its loan platform to support ICA Banken. As part of the deal, Tieto will deliver an application process for leasing cases in which Emric will also manage ICA’s loans throughout the entire life cycle. Tadayon said the deal confirms Tieto’s role as a long-term partner for customers in the banking and finance market.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information