Almost 200 students of Camp Lapulapu Elementary School in Apas, Cebu City benefited from the dental mission organized by Cebu-based call center, Executive Boutique (EB). The outreach program held at the school’s covered court is one of the Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives of EB and its sister company SVC in partnership with United World Smiles. The dental mission, which took place last March 14, kicked off with a demonstration on proper brushing techniques followed by a short lecture on good oral hygiene. Student-beneficiaries, aged 6-7, received fluoride treatments and availed of the free oral examination conducted by volunteer dentist, Dr. Michael Goldman. Over 40 EB employees volunteered their time to help make the mission a success.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information