Cebu Exchange, an office development that features 39 floors built in an 8,440-square-meter area developed by Arthaland Corp., will accommodate information technology and business process management locators expanding their operations in the region. Arthaland assistant vice president for technical service Edgar V. Sabidong disclosed that Cebu Exchange, which will be completed in 2022, will be the biggest office development in Cebu. The property will address the growing interest of IT and BPO companies to locate in Cebu. A report by consultancy firm Colliers International in December last year named Cebu as the largest outsourcing destination outside of Metro Manila.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information