Concentrix Philippines won the BPO Organization of the Year at the Golden Globe Tigers Awards held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The company was an early front-runner to receive the prestigious award given its exceptional commitment for the growth of its staff and its continued investment in the Philippines’s information technology and business process management (IT-BPM) industry. Concentrix Philippines country leader Elek Toth disclosed that the recent recognition was made possible because the employees are highly engaged and as a result, provide valuable, high-quality services. Concentrix started operations in the Philippines in 2002 and now has more than 24,000 exceptional staff spread across multiple sites within the country.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information