As the business process outsourcing (BPO) industry continues to grow in the Philippines, the demand for strategic office space is also increasing, according to a study conducted by Leechiu Property Consultants (LPC), a leading, wholly Filipino-owned real estate company. LPC CEO David Leechiu revealed that there is an unprecedented level of precommitments at 500,000 sq m in the Metro Manila office market alone. LPC noted that office buildings offering the advantages of a central location and BPO-friendly facilities are experiencing high-inquiry levels. The company also observed that most BPO firms want large floor plates as they are keen on providing a comfortable and conducive work environment for their employees.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information