Filinvest Land Inc is set to pay the Cebu provincial government P1.1 million a month as percentage of the income derived from the operations of the first business process outsourcing (BPO) building at the Cebu Cyberzone. The BPO building is one of the four towers planned at the Cebu Cyberzone, which used to be where the Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center was located. The province of Cebu owns the land where the project stands. The entire BPO complex is expected to cost up to P6bn. Cebu province is expected to earn P600,000 per month from the fixed land rental set and t P500,000 a month from its share of the gross income.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information