The award-winning office building Park Centrale has leased all of its five business process outsourcing (BPO) floors before the building has officially opened. According to Cebu Landmasters Inc (CLI), the developer of the 19-storey office building located at the Cebu IT Park, the five BPO floors are occupied by well-established BPO companies Azpired Inc and Linguage Inc. All of its 55 office-condominium units have also been sold before the building’s inauguration on March 14. Park Centrale was recognized as the Best Commercial Development in Cebu by the Philippine Property Awards 2014. CLI CEO Jose Soberano III said the building’s design was benchmarked on the latest and highest standards in today’s commercial building market.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information