Brazil-headquartered global IT outsourcing firm Stefanini aims to utilize its Philippine operation as a business process outsourcing (BPO) service delivery platform to other markets, especially to the United States. The move is part of the BPO firm’s overall goal of making its international operations account for 75% of its revenue. In a statement, CEO Marco Stefanini said the Philippines offers a competitive cost of labor and has employees equipped with good level of English. In February, the company announced that it will expand its operations in the Philippines, which is already growing at an average of 25% per year. Stefanini has locations in 39 countries across the Americas, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information